Winter Lookbook




Well hey there!

Thought I'd give this a whirl and show you all some of the outfits I've been completely obsessed with over this winter. I like to mix and match clothes hence why I'm wearing the same pieces in some of the photos and I don't exactly have oodles to spend either especially after Christmas. This is a mixture of casual wear and things I'd wear on a daily basis and a night-out outfits.

Both the dresses shown here are from Primark and they are great to throw on to dress up a little but still look casual, the shoes I've paired with them are my favourite thing ever, and they're from Missguided. They have a short heel and are surprisingly comfy, Missguided is just the best place for shoes.

The jeans I'm wearing in these photos are the Mom Jeans from Topshop and they are the comfiest pair of jeans I've ever had!! They go with so many pieces and I added the black belt myself to 'finish off the look', this is such a good casual look.

The last outfit I have here is more of a going out look and fur coats (fake of course) have definitely been a favourite of mine this winter. They're so warm and make you look a little more dressed up for an occasion. This specific one is from New Look, the leggings from Topshop and the shoes are from Missguided, of course. These have been my favourite clothes to wear throughout winter, most of them paired with a leather jacket or furry parka on top as the weather is freezing in Wales at the moment (no surprise there).

Thanks for reading, I'd love to see posts about other people's Winter/2013 Lookbooks so please leave a comment with your URL's as I love having a nosey through them or if you have any questions :-)
xox

Comments

  1. your gorgeous! my fave outfit is the last with faux fur coat! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much, so are you!
      glad you like it:) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your tartan dress and your heels in the last outfit are gorge! Random question but how tall are you? It's just that I'm quite petite and I'm always a bit on and off as to whether I can pull off Mom jeans. They look really nice on you though!

    http://www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lovely:-)
      i'm 5'4 but for anyone shorter i think they look just as good, with Topshop you should always measure before buying them so they fit right and thank you again, lovely blog by the way:-)

      Delete
  3. Hi! great post! Love all the outfits! Definitely going to follow! :) Maybe we can follow each other? Xx

    Xx
    Tara
    thedaintyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks lovely:-)
      yea I love the look of your blog! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer