MAC Russian Red Matte Lipstick




Well hey there!

I want to begin by wishing all of you a happy new year and hope you went into the new year surrounded by family and friends and glasses of champagne. I would love to hear how everyone celebrated the beginning of 2014.

Now this is one of my new year's resolutions that I am definitely sticking to this year, and that is to start posting much more often (because as usual I don't see eating healthily and working out more is going to last long), and so I thought I would kick off the new year with a post on my new favourite lipstick, MAC Russian Red.

This is a shade I have wanted for so long but always put it off as I was worried it would look too harsh on me as I have very fair skin, but I got it as a Christmas present and I was absolutely and utterly over the moon with the results. This is, without a doubt, the perfect red lipstick for the classic red lip as the colour is just right and it's so easy to apply. Like all MAC products, it is highly pigmented and although it is a dream to apply on its own, using a fine lip brush gives much more precision and leaves you with big, bold red lips.

I grab every chance I get to use this lipstick because I think it's best suited for the winter time and parties, but personally it isn't a lipstick I would use on a daily bases. Another surprise I found using this product is that it never really dried my lips out, which was unusual from my experience with matte lipsticks as they tend to sink into your lips which never looks good. It is quite a creamy product considering which has been added to the list of all the other reason why I love this MAC lipstick so much.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Years Eve/Day!
Thanks for reading and I would love to hear if anyone has any New Years resolutions for 2014 or any other MAC products they adore so please leave a comment
xox

Comments

  1. This is my favourite lipstick ever! So much so that I will definitely be purchasing more MAC lipsticks! I love your blog by the way xxx

    http://nous-sommesbeaux.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the best isn't it:-)
      MAC have the best lipsticks!
      aw thank you lovely! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey, you have a very nice blog, keep it up!
    I love matte colours and this lipstick it's very beautiful. A lot of MAC cosmetics are great and qualitative.

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much:-) such a beautiful lipstick! xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer