Benefit They're Real! Mascara






Well hey there!

I thought I'd slip in a blog post between homeworks and coursework and tell you all about this unbelievable mascara from Benefit. Benefit is my favourite brand of make-up and always produces amazing products and so I can't rave about this mascara enough and encourage anyone who is looking for a new mascara to definitely give this a try. 

I wear this mascara everyday and it never fails to make my lashes look amazing (if I do say so myself). It ticks all the boxes for length, volume and curl and the 'jet-black' colour stands out no matter how long you wear it. Whenever I use a mascara that isn't waterproof I always end up with black smudges under my eyes which always use to annoy me and made it so difficult to find a good mascara, but with Benefit They're Real! mascara I've never had this problem which really surprised, because it was the first non-waterproof mascara that I could wear all day without any smudges. This is a serious tribute to its '100% saw long-wearing results' on the packaging.

I first picked up this mascara months ago and honestly nothing compares as I have repurchased it several times since. The only issue is the price which is £19.99 which is a tad on the pricey side, but even when used every day it lasts a while and considering it is from Benefit and the results it gives it isn't too bad.

This product has now become an necessity of mine and a part of almost every make-up look. However if the price is putting you off, and you don't suffer with irritating black under-eye smudges then I suggest the Maybeline Falsies mascara is a great alternative and its under £10. 

Thank you for reading:-) Would love to hear if you love this mascara as much as I do, or whether you are planning to give it a try, so please leave a comment 

xox






Comments

  1. NICE, IS A GREAT MASCARA :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunny, because I love reading your blog I nominated & tagged you for the Liebster award!
    The questions & rules are on my blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go check my lastest blogpost to see all the information :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also nominated you for the Liebster award! :)
    all of the questions and rules are on my blog!

    Nikki | http://floralsundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i have also nominated you :) i think you really deserve it! love your blog.
    check out my questions.
    emi-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer