Daisy by Marc Jacobs / The Body Shop Eau De Toilette



Well hey there!

So January has finally gone, and good riddance because spring/summer can't come any sooner! As my little reminder of the warmer months, I've been indulging in two gorgeous scents, Daisy by Marc Jacobs (of course) and my new discovery thanks to my sister, The Body Shop Eau De Toilette in Moringa.

Most people know the lovely collection of perfumes Marc Jacobs has but I will forever stay faithful to Daisy and has always been a stern favourite of mine. This is a 50ml bottle from Debenhams, and if you aren't a fan of the smell (how could you not!) the packaging alone amazing, you can't go wrong with some white and gold flowers. With its sweet but sophisticated scent this perfume always brings me back to summer.

The next scent I've been obsessed with this month is The Body Shop Eau De Toilette in Moringa. It's perfect if you need a little spritz throughout the day. My sister bought this for me for Christmas along with some other Body Shop goodies and I never expected it to smell so good. It's a very fresh and slightly fruity scent but smells more musky when on the skin. I adore this and the size if perfect for popping in my bag and having a spritz during the day. This cost £8.50 which is pretty good considering how 'expensive' it smells and it being an eau de toilette but they have larger sizes and also have them in eau de parfum.

Thanks for reading, and hope you all escaped the January blues this month. Please leave a comment if you've ever tried the Body Shop scents since this eau de toilette has really intrigued me about all the others Body Shop has to offer :-)

xox

Comments

  1. I have to check out the Moringa! & you can never go wrong with Marc Jacobs-especially their Daisy perfume! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely worth doing so! i love Marc Jacobs! :-)
      xox

      Delete
  2. Nice post!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I also love Marc Jacobs’ Daisy perfume. It smells lovely. :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer