Weekend in Manchester






Well hey there!

So this weekend my family and I ventured out to Manchester to watch the Manchester City Vs Chelsea game to celebrate my dad's birthday. We left on the Friday and stayed at the Travelodge smack in the center of the city itself which was so lovely. The room was very clean and modern and me and Naomi (my sister) had a pretty decent view.

The game was on Saturday so we spend the rest of Friday night at T.G.I Friday's, which lets face it is the best place ever! I got a Jack Daniel's Burger (of course) and unfortunately the excitement of the food and my hunger must have gotten the better of me because I forgot to take photos :-( But take my word for it, it was amazing!

The next day we spent it shopping - yay! I got myself some lovely bits and bobs that I've wanted for ages, especially from Lush, so another post might be needed. Then we made our way to the match, and I was all kitted out in my hoodie and scarf. I've never been to a football game before and I was definitely surprise at how much I enjoyed it. City won 2-0 and the Chelsea fans did not seem to take losing very well.

To celebrate the win and of course my dad's birthday we went to an Indian/Punjabi restaurant called EastZEast and had the most delicious food. We arrived about 10pm and it was very busy there, we were told we had a 30-40 minute wait, but we were seated in 10 so we were very happy. The food was amazing and the service was great and I'd definitely recommend it.

So after a long lie-in and a little last minute shopping we made our way back home. Had such a lovely weekend and I can't wait to go back and hopefully watch another game.

Thanks for reading! I'd love to know what you got up to this weekend so please leave a comment :-)

xox

Comments

  1. ooh lovely Topshop dresses you tried on! Did you get any?!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right, they were so pretty!
      yea the blue patterned one and the grey smock-type one, i love them!! :-)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. looks like you had a lovely time! I love the dress on the right its so pretty! :) xx

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, i love your blog so i decided to nominate you for a Liebster Award :D
    Head over to my blog http://lovelylittllife.blogspot.co.uk/ to find the questions and stuff
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gorgeous,
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award and I can't wait to see what your answers are.

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer