NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

















Well hello there!

Today I wanted to show my favourite (and in my opinion the best) foundation and concealer around. The NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and the Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer are the perfect combination for a minimal make-up look, or when built up great for special occasions.

On days when I'm too lazy to bother with a full face of make-up, I use the Collection Concealer on its own to cover-up any blemishes (which are a constant on my face) and dark circles. This product is highly pigmented and has such a good coverage but still has a natural look. In this concealer I am a shade Light 2. Again and again I go back to this product and in my opinion it is amazing. The applicator is easy to use and great for applying under the eyes and the packaging is simple. The only thing I would change about this product is making it bigger, so it would last longer and spare me the time of going out and repeatedly buying new ones. Having said this it's a complete bargain for this kind of quality at £4.19 from Superdrug or Boots.

NARS always give amazing quality products and the Sheer Glow Foundation follows the same suit. It's a beautiful product including the packaging which I adore. It's lovely to put on and you don't need too much to have an effective look. And as the description says, it really does give a satin finish as my skin feels so soft when it's on and has a flawless quality. I bought this at the NARS counter in Selfridges for £30.00, and got skin matched as my own judgement when it comes to foundation is very poor. This foundation is in Light 4/Deauville, and again another reason why I love the NARS foundation is the names for each skin shade, they all so sound so pretty.

Thanks for reading and I would love to hear any suggestions on other foundations and concealers and any questions on these products please leave a comment xox

Comments

  1. thank you very much:) I really like yours too, and just followed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huge thanks to you too for all the follows:) all done, aw and lovely greets from wales:)

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with both products! enjoyed reading your thoughts on them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review!
    Would you like to follow each other? If you want, let me know :)
    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want this foundation, it's unreal how many people praise it! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really worth the money, I can't praise it enough:-)
      Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites