What's In My Bag: Airport Edition


Well hey there!
I cannot express how happy I am to say in only a couple of days I'll be jetting off to New York and the Caribbean *internal screams*. So in an attempt to organise my packing, which is like my favourite thing to do on the entire planet...NOT! I thought I'd share/pack my carry-on whilst blogging so I don't actually forget anything for a change.

Topshop Black Leather Bag £38

Black Purse from New Look £9.99

Passport

Extra Ice Chewing Gum

Soap & Glory Anti-Bacterial

Earphones

The Fault In Our Stars Book

EOS Lip Balm

So just a few essentials I need when travelling, especially when it comes to airports. Let me know if any of you are off anywhere lovely this summer and what are your essentials for flights :)

Thanks for reading :)
x

Comments

  1. I took the fault in our stars to reread this year before the film came out! Such a wonderful book! Have a lovely holiday, I'm super jealous! X

    www.jessicachri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer