Recent Favourites








Well hey there!

Huge apology for the lack of posts lately, school work is slowly taking over my life and leaving me with a non-existent social life and seriously sleep deprived. I wanted to make a commitment to myself to do a monthly favourites but I don't think that's ever going to be possible with my combination of laziness and an never-ending pile of work, so I thought I'd just drop a quick mention of what I've been using lately.

So it isn't a lot but here are some recent discoveries of products/stuff I've become completely obsessed with starting with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in 'Not An Illusion'. This is great to wear on a day-to-day basis or for a school day look as it just gives a tint of colour but isn't too glossy. It has a very sweet/chocolatey smell and I pretty much wear it everyday recently. Next beauty related product I adore (which is no surprise) is the Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder. I got it as part of a Benefit set which I love doing because I can try the products out in mini before splurging out on the full sized one. Bronzers are always difficult for me because I'm sooo pale however it lives up to it's hype as it gives a much more natural glow to the skin than I expected.

The nail varnish I've been wearing pretty much everyday since the start of February is Topshop's 'Rumours & Lies'. Not much to say expect I'm a sucker for nail varnishes in general but I feel this one is just perfect for this time of year. The Body Shop Eau De Toilette in Moringa as you know from my last post (click here) is a new discovery to me but is something I've completely fallen in love with.

So I suppose you could call these 'non-beauty' favourites and the first is Twinings Peach & Cherry Blossom Green Tea. This has such an amazing smell and when it begins to cool is actually smells of marzipan making it taste 100x better. This is the only thing that gets me through the mountain of work I'm greeted with when I get home everyday, Go Twinings! And last but not least is The Great Gatsby and it's incredible soundtrack, especially the song 'Young & Beautiful' by Lana Del Rey. I'm completely obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio and now the entire film.

Little Side Note (LSN):- Hope everyone in the UK who is suffering with these floods & winds & storms are okay because although me and the surrounding areas only suffered flickering lights and a couple hours without electric, I know there are some parts of the country suffering terribly :-(

Thanks for reading, sorry again for not posting in a while. Please leave a comment if you have anything you've been obsessed with lately :-)

xox


Comments

  1. absolutely love Hoola, such a great bronzer! Great favourites!x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so great, just need the full sized one now:-)
      thanks lovely!
      x

      Delete
  2. missed your posts girlie & happy ur back! omg young & beautiful has been playing in my head all week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks lovely! missed being here :-)
      love lana del rey's voice, so amazing!! xx

      Delete
  3. I love 'young and beautiful'! That nail colour is fantastic as well. I wish I liked tea because they have some lovely sounding flavours, but I can't stand the leafy taste!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer