Mini Manchester Haul



Well hey there!

So this post has been a long time coming and I've missed being able to post regularly due to copious amounts of work that are never ending, but here it is my mini Manchester haul, or in other words stuff I bought that I didn't really need.

Firstly I went into H&M and needed a few basic things for spring, so I got a black and white stripe mid-sleeve top and a baggy super soft grey jumper to go with jeans or shorts and shirts. I also spotted this fine gold chain with a cross on my way to the checkout and just couldn't leave it there. I try to restrict myself when it comes to clothing otherwise I end up with tons of stuff I never wear and no money, not a good plan.

Of course I had to pop into Lush and pick up my favourite bath ballistic 'Sex Bomb' which smells aaamazing and makes the bath water pink with that little flower bobbing around on the surface. I also fancied a face mask since I felt my skin needed a treat and so opted for a more 'mature' smelling one called  'Brazened Honey'. I was a bit disappointed because it didn't really have much of an effect on my skin, so maybe I'll try a different one next time. I also grabbed a shower gel called 'Happy Hippy' which has a really fresh grapefruit scent and the mini bottles are perfect since I love trying loads of different shower gels instead of being stuck to one for ages.

I saved the best till last and popped into Boots where I bought a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey/Douce which is so perfect for an everyday look and smells of mint which is just a bonus. I then bought some more face necessities, the Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser and the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Soothing Gel-Cream Wash. Both are just great for cleaning your skin once you've taken your make-up off. The final product I bought was the John Freida Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone-Correction Conditioner, which later I went back and changed for shampoo. This basically keeps my blonde hair blonde and stops any orange or brassiness coming through. Thank God for John Freida!

I know it's been a long time but again I'm going to try my best to set time aside to blog each week because I love doing it, it's just sometimes everything gets a bit hectic. Hope you're doing well and let me know if you have or tried any of these products in the comments.

Thanks for reading :-)

xox

Comments

  1. Great haul! :D Lovely :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I've been wanting to try a face mask from Lush and I think I'll get one the next time I'm there. Everything that you bought looks great!
    And really lovely blog, I just followed!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Lush Sex Bomb bath ballistic and it smells amazing! I haven't got round to using it yet though.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing products dear... You're nominated :D
    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lush shower gels! Following you :)

    Amelia x
    mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love your blog, followed :) ! I just posted a review on Jessup brushes which are dupes for Sigma brushed, on my blog! Check it out here :) http://its-sarra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun haul. I've been meaning to go to lush for a long time. I've never tried their bath bomb, but I may consider it if it is priced fairly.

    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer