Nike Air Force 1







Hey there!

After eyeing up these beauties for months and then seeing the beautiful Sammi from BeautyCrush make a styling video for them I thought I'd part with the little amount of money I have (more like had) and buy them. They finally came this morning and they are even more beautiful in real life (yes I'm aware they are only shoes, but still). 

They are so versatile and comfy. They go with jeans, shorts, leggings and are so perfect for spring-summer. I can't wait to start putting outfits together with these. I can only sing praises for the Nike Air Force 1 and just glad I finally have my hands on them.

These were bought from JD Sport for £50.00 in the Nike Air Force 1 Lo Junior in a size 5 for anyone who's interested.

Thanks for reading!
x


Comments

  1. ahh so jealous! I've also been eyeing these up since sammi's video! They look so nice x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah, just bought a pair as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Recent Favourites