Naked 3 Urban Decay Palette







Ladies and gentlemen (maybe not so much), I'd like to introduce you to my new love, the Naked 3 Urban Decay Palette. Never have I see such hype about a beauty product and now I understand why as this palette is no short of wonderful. I was given this as a Christmas present from my parents along with other make-up pieces and couldn't believe they had been able to get hold of it after its release being a few days prior.
This palette is great to go from day out to night out with its 12 beautiful shades and comes with a Crease & Shadow Brush and has a rose gold theme throughout, as the tin casing suggests. The palette ranges from mattes and satins to shimmery and rose gold specked shades. From pretty pinks like Dust and Limit to beautiful deep browns like Nooner and Factory, the palette isn't short of options and one of my favorites, Blackheart, is great for definition and for a more night-out look.

The palette is perfect for people like me who aren't too out there with their eye shadows and want an understated but effective look. However it has the potential to look extravagant when blended together, such as Limit and Burnout or Nooner and Liar. It is a very natural palette but very pigmented and has an easy to blend quality. I haven't had it long but I can already tell which will be my favorites for everyday use; Limit, Trick, Nooner and Liar, although they're all beautiful.

The Naked palette's in general, whether it's 1, 2 or 3 are very difficult to get hold of due to the hype surrounding them but mine was purchased from Debenhams for £37.00, which after looking around seems like the general price but for 12 shades at this kind of quality it's a very good price. All together you have 12 lovely shades, a brush, mirror and an Urban Decay EyeShadow Primer Potion which has testers of the 4 formulas used, Original, Eden, Sin and Anti-Aging.

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear thoughts on the Naked palettes or if you have any questions please leave a comment xox

Comments

  1. oh my gosh!! I love this.12 shades that are perfect for my blue eyes. I may have to buy this one. Thanks for sharing.
    http://thepeacockreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! How lovely. (: I got the Naked 1 pallet because I was nervous to be so daring as to use the rose hues. I didn't know if I would use it enough. Do you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you:) all the time because it's such a versatile palette and goes with more or less anything:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer