Healthy Eating

Hey there!

So just a short post today of some of the healthy meals I've been loving. Eating differently has certainly had an impact on my life, even from drinking more water on a daily basis has had an effect, but combined with nutritious and healthy meals it has really improved my skin and I feel much less tired, and certain foods have even helped curb cravings for chocolate and junk food. Every year, around this time I always re-discover health eating and get obsessed. By eating lighter and not stuffing my body with heavy, processed foods and drinks I feel so much better and I know everything I eat is doing me good. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still human and I still have my moments of weakness, especially when it comes to sweets or desserts, but eating healthy all the rest of the time makes having a splurge on things like chocolate or ice cream once in a while so much better and worth while.
This is just a few meals I've captured over the last week and thought I'd share them with you all.

Ultimate favourite, grilled homemade Nando's chicken, cous-cous and a leafy salad. So tasty!

 Never thought this would be so refreshing, but a few slices of lemon really make a difference!

 Quick and healthy lunch, tuna and spinach sub - looks a little lonely though. Note to self: add fruit 

 Yummy snack, or a breakfast quickie, pineapple chunks, raisins, an apple and wholemeal toast with organic crunchy peanut butter. Delicious. (Excuse the chipped plate..)

Broccoli and grilled chicken, simple as that.

Most important meal of the day: breakfast. A combo of porridge, raisins and banana.


This is obviously just my personal preference when it comes to eating and I am no way an expert as to whether portions or even if most of this is nutritional, but I can honestly say I've definitely felt a difference and now obsessed with finding new ways of making things healthier. If you have any health recipes or blogs, please leave a comment or I'd even love to hear if you recently re-discovered health eating and what you've been trying out. 

Thanks for reading! 
x

Comments

  1. All looks so nice and healthy! How do you make that cous cous?

    rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, normally I get dried health packets of them but this came from a fresh salad section at the supermarket :)

      Delete
  2. I'm really into lemon water recently! I think it's doing wonders for my skin x

    I'm quite new to blogging, I'd love it if you followed me back!

    Kate @ www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer