My Favourite Place


Penmon Lighthouse and Puffin Island


Aber Falls



Aberffraw Beach and my dog Cally



Something I have come to appreciate now that I live in the hustle and bustle of a city is returning home to the slow pace of the countryside. Now that I'm home from uni at Liverpool for Easter I decided me and my friend (who's also at Liverpool) should explore our surroundings a bit more and take in the natural beauty and some well-needed fresh air. 
My amateur iPhone shots do not do these places justice because the peace and serenity of just being here is impossible to capture. I sometimes forget what a wonderful place Anglesey and North Wales  is and places like this remind me what a privilege it is to live here and be only a 20 minute drive away from a beach or even a waterfall. 
Sure it may look grey and dull to some people but to me it is home. The mountains, the rivers, the sea. It's all part of where I'm from, and until you've actually been here and experienced the peacefulness of simply sitting on the rocking shore of Penmon or hiking up the trek to Aber Falls and its jaw-dropping views, it's difficult to describe what it's actually like. 
Although living in a city is a dream of mine and a great thing to experience, being at home will never compare to it. 
Tell me in the comments what's your favourite thing about being home or about where you live. 
Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I had this dream to visit a place like this and spend hours there all alone in peace. Nature is so beautiful which we all should explore whenever we get time. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Recent Favourites