Summer '15



The Melissani Cave and Lake



Most photographed beach in the world - Myrtos Beach



Girls Holiday in Malia

Aber Falls

Hey there!

So to say I've been away awhile is an understatement, but like always I return with a new found motivation for blogging and writing about the things I enjoy.

This summer has been one of the best yet, with two holidays abroad and some wonderful trips and adventures with my friends I can say I've truly taken advantage of my very long summer. I wanted to share some photos and memories on this post before I start officially preparing for university which I'm attending in a couple of weeks. 

For those wondering, I got into my first choice uni which was the University of Liverpool to study Communications and Media with a Minor in English and I honestly cannot wait. 

Hope you all had a great summer and would love to know what plans you have for September. 

x

Comments

  1. Congrats on getting into your first choice uni, that's amazing! Sounds like you've had a great summer and good luck with starting uni!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just follow your blog<3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Recent Favourites