REVIEW: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



Well hey there!
So a few weeks back I discovered this little beauty on offer in Boots and couldn't resist with word on the street that is was a high street dupe of Bioderma. With the incentive to take better care of my skin I purchased this along with some cotton pads for no more than £5.00.
I really like this product as it removes all my make-up (even the tough waterproof stuff) with a couple of swipes of a cotton pad and leaves my skin feeling soooo clean and refreshed. The water has such a clean smell and the product simply dissolves on your skin.
Overall:- Great product, does what it says on the label, and leaves my skin squeaky clean and completely dry and a great step up for those who use make up wipes and want a better/cleaner way of removing make-up.
Let me know if you have ever tried this product, or similar ones.
Thanks for reading!
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Recent Favourites

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer